Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Kinda last minute -- but there is a free XCMSOnline metabolomics class tomorrow!


EDIT: This blog exists in a wobbly space in time and space. This half-day course is on October 17, 2018!

I know this is the proteomics blog, but if you're also dabbling in the dark side with small mass ions, you can't find something as powerful and easy to use as XCMSOnline.

There is a half day course that starts at 8:30AM (California time -- if it was East Coast I would neither attend nor would I tell you about it. I'm going to assume no one attends in person because that is when people are supposed to be sleeping NOT sitting in meetings....) but they are livecasting it!

I've got to give a talk that I should probably...start...writing....umm....soon... but then I'll log in and try not to ask questions that are too dumb....

You can RSVP here! 




No comments:

Post a Comment