Thursday, October 4, 2018

Really wanna see if Ion Mobility will help you out? Here are the plans to 3D print your own.


Honestly, the best thing my niece and I have ever been able to print was a crappy Tie Fighter. Considering she's 10, I'm guessing it's her fault.

But what if instead of us focusing on printing a T.A.R.D.I.S. that isn't terrible, we made an ION MOBILITY MASS SPEC the next time I visited?

You can find Dr. Cooks's most recent entry in the Coolest people in the world competition here.


I've been through it and the supplemental info while distracted by the atrocity that is my cafeteria's possibly 3D printed version of "General Tsao's Vulture" but can't find direct links to the files to upload into a printer program, but there are lots of measurements in case you actually know how to print things.


No comments:

Post a Comment