Tuesday, October 2, 2018

A lot of software just quantifies the 3 most abundant peptides. This is where it came from!


I honestly might just be putting this here for me. Gee golly, this paper is hard to find.

HERE IS THE LINK TO WHY SOME SOFTWARE ONLY QUANTIFIES THE (UP TO) 3 MOST ABUNDANT PEPTIDES PER PROTEIN!!


For real. It's this paper, best I've ever been able to tell.

If the world gives you lEMonS and you can somehow come up with something you, honest to gosh, have my respect!

Am I writing this because I have to cite this in something that is due to editors in like 3 hours and 54 minutes? Yes. Was this blog post a waste of time? Yes. Today. But it would save me hours down the road, for sure!  Did I just schedule an extra meeting with my therapist just now due to repressed memories emerging of when I used the hardware they used in this paper? Maybe.....

No comments:

Post a Comment