Monday, October 2, 2023

HUPO 2024 - Dresden!?!?

 


While I don't think that everyone has actually had time to get over their jetlag from HUPO 2023 in South Korea, it's a great time to point out where HUPO 2024 is! 

Dresden! 

Where? 

I don't know either!

And....Bing says.....it's a book series and cancelled show on the SiFi network about a Wizard in Chicago who fights monsters.... Better job than I expected, really....but that probably doesn't help.


Okay - but real search engines came up with a CITY IN GERMANY and an Image search makes it look spectacular.


Okay, I like weird looking rock formations, so I'm going with that one above. 

And it doesn't mess up Halloween? Better check when the big genomics conferences are, but I think I'll see y'all there.





No comments:

Post a Comment