Friday, May 26, 2023

FlagShip after Flagship in my crystal ball

 


I checked my horoscope this morning and it said that Houston ASMS is going to be probably the biggest year for high end mass spectrometry releases in history. 

I quote from the passage for Capricorn:

Expect at least 3 vendors to release new flagship instruments that will push the boundaries of what you can get from the tiniest amounts of protein imaginable. If you purchased the most expensive LCMS instrument available in December of 2022 at list price, like the wise leaders of a weird little place called Janelia, and still have not hired anyone to run it, you might look even sillier than you do now. 

Then I looked it up and realized that I'm actually a Cancer, but it was too late, I'd already typed this. Who knew that horoscopes were still around? 

Disclaimers are over there --> 

I have no currently valid NDAs and no one tells me anything, this is purely for comedy purposes for a joke about 8 people will get. 

No comments:

Post a Comment