Sunday, February 12, 2023

High pH fractionation isn't cutting it? There are easy strong anion exchange kits!

 


Did you know there were spin columns for strong anion exchange chromatography? I remember hearing about them 30 years ago or something, but they are still out there and they appear to work!

Check out this new study! 

Sometimes we get samples in and HPH fractionation just seems to waste a lot of our time over just doing a single nonfractionated injection. I don't know why and 


(Rumor is there is a big ad campaign at today's StupidBowl that reunites some of this amazing cast. That's almost enough to make me keep it on in the background). 

Maybe I should just get some of these SAX columns and keep them around in case I need extra coverage!


(Best I could do, everything that I have to do in 2023 has a deadline of February 15th, I should do some of it, or sleep, probably both!)

Oh yeah, they appear to have used these things -- https://www.thermofisher.com/order/catalog/product/90010



No comments:

Post a Comment