Monday, February 6, 2023

Finally! A complete kit for offline fractionation in plates!

 


Disclaimers in addition to the ones over there somewhere --->

1) I haven't tried these yet, but I'm adding them to our ordering sheet today.

2) I don't know these people, I don't think.



HOWEVER, when they stack their spin elution high pH fractionation columns up against those that shall not be named, the data look comparable.  

AND they come in 96-well plate formats. If I can get them in house (always sketchy here, I still can't order IonOpticks columns or pay my ACS open access fees since neither are approved vendors at my university), you bet I'll be showing data from them.

You can check them out here

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ben! Thanks a lot for your post!
    Available with different well volumes (400µL or 1mL) and different binding capacities (from few µg to several mg), our BioSPE™ PepFrac 96-well plates are suitable for efficient and fast high throughput fractionation of a wide range of peptide samples!
    In addition to the 96-well plates, we also supply SPE Tips or SPE spin columns for peptide fractionation, to cover all applications and best meet your needs! Please contact our technical team at tech.support@affinisep.com for more information about our ready-to-use fractionation kits!
    Finally, for those of you who may not know us yet (like you Ben! ^^), we would be pleased to meet you at our booth n°202 at US HUPPO conference in Chicago!

    ReplyDelete