Monday, October 10, 2022

US HUPO 2023 Abstracts due in 2 weeks!

 


I know that the world ripped us all off and you probably also have a pile of concert tickets from 2020 from shows that might happen in 2023, and maybe you still have a voucher for a triathlon you were pumped about but your left knee, right ankle, and left elbow all stopped working recently enough that you're envisioning yourself drowning in the cold and unforgiving Chesepeake, but I'm sorry to say that 

YOU ONLY HAVE 2.5 WEEKS TO SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT FOR US HUPO 2023! 

Yes. 2023. 

Some amazing people talked me into being there! Join us at this beautiful event! 


You can register your awesome abstract here! 

I'm not going to slow down with these images and I hope it will get more extreme there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment