Thursday, March 17, 2022

Optimized spatial peptide imaging in frozen tissues!

 


I probably shouldn't admit to this, but I have paid so little attention to MALDI the last....forever.... that I was a little stunned when I realized people in our lab were digesting tissues on slides and identifying/quantifying peptides in those tissues. 

With some of these new MALDI lasers getting to increasingly ridiculous resolving capabilities, the methods increasingly make sense. 

I haven't tried this myself but I'm kind of stumped on something that this technique might be able to solve, and I've got access to the hardware. What I need is a modern, well-written, well-illustrated, optimized-by-experts protocol on the subject that covers everything!


That's what this is! 

No comments:

Post a Comment