Friday, March 25, 2022

Nanoparticle proteomic profiling!

 

I'm at the mercy of how fast a bunch of cells in culture are dividing and the 8-4pm M-F availability of an instrument I need to use so I have stuff to run this weekend -- so for real (Ben, stop typing and put on shoes!!) - this just needs to go here.


Why? 1)  I've started a pilot study for something remarkably like this and I had a shortage of ideas on what to do with the data that I now have.  2) I might lose this paper and from the first read I can do the LCMS work but I will need a careful read of the supplemental to do the downstream analysis, but not I've got a starting point! 3) There are a lot of people doing nanoparticle delivery stuff around me and I'd love it if we were able to help them all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment