Monday, September 17, 2018

Ultra-high pressure column loading?


I'm torn on this one, cause this is real footage of me the first, last and only time I ever packed a nanoLC column...


...you know what would make this even better? Throwing in an extra 25,000 PSI? Ummmm.... no...not the best idea for me....

However -- if you have successfully packed a nanoLC column without injuring yourself or others AND can make one that doesn't negatively impact the performance of that $1M instrument you're using...maybe this is a solution that would work for you!



You can find the paper at ACS here!

The MSM blog has also posted a summary of the paper here!

Me...I'll probably keep buying nanoLC columns from vendors who are responsible for doing it safely and correctly and are responsible for the upfront QC on their products....

No comments:

Post a Comment