Wednesday, August 7, 2024

The current status of single cell proteomics - webinar 8/21/2024!

 


Y'all, some uninformed person nominated me for an award earlier this year, which I won and I got a cool trophy and I get to give a 1 hour webinar on what I and my little team worked on at Johns Hopkins from 2020-2024.

I think it makes sense to take a step back and cover some stuff like "what can single cell proteomics ACTUALLY do today" hence the title. I'm most excited to get to stuff that no one has seen yet, particularly Dr. Colten Eberhard's postdoctoral work, which is basically only being held up by how very slow I am at R. Colten's goal was to take SCP to the next level - large scale in vivo work. He spent months developing dissociation protocols with a heavy hitter in the scSeq community to get cells out of mouse brains intact that could be isolated into single cells. He got it to work, but then we hit a new surprise. If you're interested you can register here. I suspect it will be recorded and available for watching later. 




No comments:

Post a Comment