Thursday, August 6, 2026

Defining quality standards for single cell proteomics OR Astral vs TIMSTOF Ultra2

 


Okay. So what if you sent the same single cells out to a whole bunch of labs that agreed to send the data back?

Obviously no one would want to play unless they had the very best stuff, right? Or maybe you had to have the stuff to play? I don't know but this is super cool. 


Now....I am a little confused about the HPLC setup. It looks like they used a bunch of instruments but there is exactly one NanoLC method in the paper. I know people who like the Neo enough that they have their LC on one computer and their MS on another. So maybe that's what happened here? 

It's a bunch of labs so you do get to see lab to lab variability on the same instruments as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment