Thursday, April 4, 2024

I'm walking into spiderwebs - making sense of protein-protein interaction data!

 


For maybe the most creative abstract/TOC graphic you'll see today - 

I legitimately laughed out loud when I saw this new paper ASAP. When Ska went mainstream in the late 90s, I was NOT a fan, but it was absolutely everywhere. You couldn't avoid it at parties and I WAS a fan of parties in the 90s. 

More importantly, this paper is really super useful! Who doesn't have a protein protein interaction network on their desktop they are saving for a day they have nothing else to do and feel really really smart? There might be 10 on mine that I'm not entirely sure what to do with, but an answer might actually be in there somewhere. We have some compelling and very confusing FANCM enrichment data that I've looked at off and on for months. There is something in there, I have no idea what. 


And in case you aren't in your 40s, this is what this TOC graphic for the paper might be inspired by. Maybe. The single from that album was called something something spider webs. 


No comments:

Post a Comment