Monday, January 8, 2024

WARP Columns! Is this the (currently) low cost nanoLC column solution you've been looking for?

 


Like everyone(?) in LCMS proteomics, I appear to be in this cycle of finding chromatography that I like, then either a big company buys them, relocates production and they start arriving broken in the new boxes, or the guy packing everything retires or dies (rest in power, dude) or just gets too near-sighted to do it anymore. 

Time to start the cycle again with WARP columns! 

Some guy from something that was once called "MyChrome?" started this company last year and I found them while looking for really small custom columns for a very annoying triply phosphorylated drug. They also make NanoLC columns and a 25 cm that is exactly compatible with my setup (nanoViper in, nanoViper or captiveSpray out) was - for a limited time - $500! 

They don't give me anything for posting this. I just get asked a lot about where I'm getting columns, and for a while I think this is where I'm getting some of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment