Saturday, December 20, 2014

Looking for a nice 1D SDS-PAGE dataset



Does anyone out there know of a good proteomics dataset generated by cutting 1D SDS-PAGE slices and doing in-gel digestion?  I'm sure I could think of a couple if it hadn't been such a long day, but digging through the databases hasn't yielded me much.  RAW data would be preferable.  I don't particularly care what instrument it was generated with.  HRAM would be slightly better than IT data.

Thanks in advance!  I'm messing around with some cool algorithms...late on a Saturday night... yay for being a grown up....

5 comments:

  1. I have some old RAW data files generated on LTQ-FT of in-gel digestion samples of CHO cell. I can share with you if they are useful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could you send me details to: orsburn@vt.edu? The more data I get for this the better!

      Delete
  2. Timely. http://m.sciencemag.org/content/early/2014/12/17/science.1260793

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What an awesome sounding paper! I can't access the PDF, but I'll send a request to my library to grab it for me when the full release version is available. Thanks for the heads up!

      Delete
  3. Naveen,
    Thanks for the info you provided! I deleted it in case you didn't want everyone to have the reviewer password. I'm trying to get on PRIDE to download that data now. Thanks everybody for helping me out with this!!!

    ReplyDelete