Sunday, January 14, 2018

Teaching a mass spec course? Need some awesome cartoons and illustrations?

I have a love/hate relationship with Twitter. It is an AMAZING tool for the rapid dissemination of scientific discovery. If it wasn't for that, I'd probably be happier if it didn't exist.

On the former topic --

Dr. Alex Jones is a researcher at the University of Warwick and she's been been creating a bunch of cool animations for describing mass spectrometry that are available to the community (please give her appropriate credit, of course!). I hope that the positive feedback she's received is enough to encourage her to make some more.




MassSpecPro has also put some out there, but he's an ion physics guy so they're a little beyond this biologist and maybe intro courses (but good for physics classes, I bet!). I've seen them on Twitter, but I'm sure they're on his website here.


No comments:

Post a Comment