Tuesday, April 28, 2015

On my way out of Baltimore this morning...


I'm on my way out of my chosen home of Baltimore this morning with a little time on my hands (finally!) so I'll be backdating some posts that I've been wanting to write but haven't had time for.  If you've been following the news you know its been pretty exciting here...and sad.  Yes, this is a town with an awful lot of corruption and a recent history of discrimination and police brutality. Unfortunately, the attempts of thousands of people to bring this peacefully to light was subverted by a few hundred criminals who were looking to rob, steal, and destroy. Its a sad thing but this certainly isn't the first time Bmore has went through something like this and it'll all be fine again.  As for me, I don't think I'm really home again until late next week.  Hopefully the 10pm curfew will be lifted by then cause I'm definitely going out!

Back to the science!

No comments:

Post a Comment