Monday, February 3, 2014

Reddit proteomics!


Almost a week since my last post!  I have been busy...  I promise what I've been working on is really cool and, with any luck, should appear on the side bar in the next couple of weeks.

Time to get back in it.  What happens when you combine 2 of my very favorite things in this world?  Not Pugs and Porsches.  (Though...you can't get much cooler than a pug in a Porsche...)

What about Reddit and Proteomics?  If you aren't familiar with Reddit: "The front page of the Internet" you probably shouldn't check it out.  But if you are already addicted to the fastest way to get news and awesome content about whatever it is in the world that interests you, then you should add www.reddit.com/r/proteomics

Right now there isn't much on there, but that's the joy of Reddit, the more people that get on and participate the better it gets.  Plus, if you are on #612 in your personal newsfeed, it wouldn't hurt if a couple of things in there were cool Proteomics links, right?

Oh, and if you have no idea what I'm talking about at all, check out this awesome video entitled "what is reddit?"


No comments:

Post a Comment