Friday, February 28, 2014

Moving on


Today is bitter sweet.  One of the best scientists I've ever worked with is leaving my team today to pursue bigger and better things.  While her skills will be greatly missed and extremely difficult to replace, I'm excited by the fact that we'll probably get to hang out more often since people generally don't need two Field Apps Scientists in one place and I tend to spend quite a bit of time in Boston.  And probably more now, since she won't be there to take most of the requests in the area.

Good luck with this next stage, Dr. Cardasis!!!!  And don't think you're going to get out of giving me lessons on instrument physics any time soon!

1 comment:

  1. Ah! BEN! Don't expect I won't still be bugging you constantly for lessons on EVERYTHING ELSE!

    ReplyDelete