Saturday, May 11, 2019

Baltimore/Washington Mass Spec Area -- Let's talk about new software!


Ummm....so...thank you @the_ion_doctor for reminding me of this thing I agreed to do a year ago that I definitely wouldn't have forgotten about otherwise, probably!

In the area? Want to talk about data processing? Find our little group here!

Let's talk about --
OpenSearch Strategies (Fragger.TagGraph) and hybrids like MetaMorpheus
Second searching!
Using MS1 libraries
Scaling data processing way up with GPU and Cloud-based processing
And how to take all this lousy nextgen sequencing crap and make it into something that you can actually search with?

That's what the overview on slide 3 of my totally completed and well-orchestrated slide deck says we'll do and that probably won't umm..change...too much... Slides so good I'll post them, here after the talk.  Be careful when removing the limiters, though....




No comments:

Post a Comment