Monday, March 20, 2023

What would real wide scale proteomics to help patients look like? I think this is the template.

 


Thanks largely to a Super Mario based typing game I ran into when I was 17, I type pretty fast. NOT fast enough for this week, however, but I have to leave this super impressive study here


While a lot of people in proteomics seem to not fully understand what the word "clinical" means, there is a group out in LA that are actually doing it. They have new real life protein based assays that will go live soon (or have) that will better inform people making health decisions about patients. 


If we're going to really get out there and use these toys to make a difference for patients, I think it is going to look a lot like this.

Holy cow. I found a gif of this weird game that was in the back of my library? The internet knows too much. 


No comments:

Post a Comment