Sunday, September 18, 2022

3 upcoming US HUPO Webinars!

 


Until recently I kept forgetting that US HUPO was a thing, it was even just outside of Baltimore a couple of years ago and I just forgot it was a thing until cool people started texting me to see where I was. This isn't a dig on US HUPO, we just got into some totally f'ed up traffic last week because I forgot that American football is still a thing and right after a match we were on the wrong side of a stadium from home and it took a really long time around people who appeared to be driving somewhat or incredibly impaired. 

Well, US HUPO IS a thing and they are putting on all sorts of great remote learning things all the time! There are 3 great ones of note in just the next 3 weeks! You can check them out and register here

No comments:

Post a Comment