Sunday, October 19, 2014

Upgrade to Skyline 2.6!!!!


HOLY COW!!!!

Like a lot of people out there, I don't have time to upgrade every piece of software every time a new one comes out.  Like a lot of people out there who lean toward the data processing side of things, I have a lot of computers.  So I definitely can't upgrade every piece of software on every computer!

However, if you haven't upgraded your Skyline in a while, I strongly encourage you to download 2.6 right now.  The only thing I ever say about Skyline that could possibly be inferred in a slightly negative way is that I've always found the front page to be imposing.  Here is a blank sheet.  Now what?  I don't know when things changed (this PC had 1.4 on it, LOL!!!!) but 2.6 has this awesome new front page interface that shortcuts you to all of the main tasks.


No comments:

Post a Comment