Monday, July 1, 2013

Bloggers needed!


I came to a sudden realization yesterday.  I don't think I can do this alone anymore.  I really want to keep this going, but sometimes I'm going to take 3 weeks of vacation starting in the middle of ASMS and am going to get behind on everything.
So, I decided that I am willing to start opening up this blog to other writers.  Over the years I've had a request or two, but I had more spare time and wanted complete control over this forum.  If you are interested in contributing, drop me a line at: orsburn@vt.edu.  Let's keep this thing rolling.
Even if no one else jumps on, there is just SO much for me to write about right now.  Expect a lot this week (once my new laptop arrives tomorrow, that is!  I'm also having some technical difficulties, btw!  Double excuse!)

No comments:

Post a Comment