Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Another big resource -- libraries for human renal carcinomas!

 


Wooo! Big practical instrument agnostic resources! 

This well executed study (FASP is still out there!) takes a serious look at kidney cancer.


While I highly recommend you read this short study if you can deal with the weird web viewer this publisher loves so much (seriously, Wiley, stop spending money on this. do a survey, I bet 99.9999% of respondents hate this thing and anything like it). 

But what you might want is all these resources up on ProteomeXchange (this is an early release, I'm sure this will unlock very soon! Until then you can use these credentials (not sure why my blogging window just freaked out when I tried to paste these)


For: 

user: reviewer_pxd028411@ebi.ac.uk

MXrPjYFc

reviewer_pxd028411@ebi.ac.uk,password:

No comments:

Post a Comment