Sunday, July 12, 2020

New and improved tools for the Omics Crew!


I'm a couple weeks behind...on...well....everything....but I really dig July's special edition cover -- and, in particular, this great summary piece!

Want a summary of some new -- or newly improved tools for your workflow? Here are 37 new ones organized out! 


If nothing else, bookmark it, and the next time someone comes by your office with something that you feel like you could probably pull off, but aren't sure how with your typical workflows -- maybe it's here!

The summary is called --


-- and if you see a technique on the list that you've never ever heard of -- it's probably in this special edition!

Someone remind me to read up on block design....it's not in my folder, and I think I've retweeted it 4 times so I'll remember....

No comments:

Post a Comment