Friday, September 20, 2024

Did y'all know DIA-NN has an integrated viewer now?!

 


Alllriiiiight! I've been doing this thing recently where I forget things here and there like - 

Maybe not a lot but I was really surprised to find out that my desktop PC at home is 8 years old (eek!) and my wife said something really weird about being 40 soon and I used to be older than her. 

I also just discovered that this old PC is running DIA-NN 1.0.0 -and Vadim mentioned something about 1.9.1 - and - WHOA - what an upgrade! (I was doing SLICE-PASEF a couple years ago so some computer was on a more modern version at some point) - HOWEVER - it isn't really obvious what one you're currently using and this one HAS A VIEWER! 


On top of "hey! here is a viewer!" it's really fun to go and just see how many scans/peak you're getting for published data! 




No comments:

Post a Comment