Thursday, January 13, 2022

Alpha-Tri! Crank up DIA-NN on a GPU with fragment intensity predictions!

 

......

........whatever....check this out! 


The full text link seems to be disconnected right now, but what I think you'll actually want is this Github link! 

https://github.com/YuAirLab/Alpha-Tri

Not for the "I don't know what a conda is, but I definitely don't like it" crowd, but the directions are like 10 things if you are in the "I have a conda thing on my desktop some student set up once and I can cut/paste and follow directions AND I know this thing has an NVIDIA GPU in it that only mined like $1.85 worth of Ethereum yesterday, and if anyone asks this is absolutely more efficient than the space heater that I would otherwise need to not freeze to death in this office in January" crowd.  

No comments:

Post a Comment