Tuesday, June 8, 2021

ASMS 2021 Hospitality Suites Week 2 starts in 3 hrs!

 


Just a reminder that there is more stretched out early morning probably alcohol free (no judgment, you do you, yo) ASMS hospitality suite stuff starting soon! 

Today should be Waters 

(Which is relatively easy to sign up for

I don't know nothin' about nothin' but if you have lecture slides on mass spectrometers, you're gonna want to pay attention to this one. I've removed slides from my mass spec physics lecture because of what they're releasing today. I had a bunch of simple equations that show why what they've got isn't possible on this planet (or at least very energetically unfavorable).

AND

Today is also Thermo's! If you get to page 4 of the sign up and you wonder if you'd accidentally clicked the wrong thing, don't worry, you're in the right place. I think this is tied to clues about their hardware releases because the site is called "La Broots". 

I put on my investigative journalism hat (that ASMS never lets me wear. No press pass for me. Maybe this year! We'll see!) this morning and discovered -- 


And! 


Hmmm...more riddles....maybe an inelegant response like an Exploris with an ion funnel big enough to pull in a cicada? 

We'll see! 

Wait. Where is the Hospitality Suites week 1 wrapup? There should be one somewhere. 


No comments:

Post a Comment