Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Single cell (with SCoPE-MS) up to 1,500 Proteins per cell!!


I'm just going to leave this here. 

The most important part of this story is that optimizing really really boring things (AGC and fill times) is critical to getting the best single cell coverage when using SCoPE-MS. This group uses the team iBASIL, but I'm not entirely sure why, except that it is easier to type. I'm not reading super carefully here.

Like the Ecliplse LFQ single cell paper I posted earlier this week, very small columns are used. 30um and 20um in the case of this study.

We also see a really interesting comparison between the coverage that you can get with a Tribrid and a QE for SCoPE-MS when you fine tune things, but it isnt' really a head to head comparison. A lot of factors change. It is more of a how-to for optimizing both.

1,500 proteins? Not a bad place to be!

I guess with single cell proteomics --


That.just.happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment