Wednesday, July 4, 2018

ProCal (JPT Retention Time Standardization Kit) m/z


This might be something I'm leaving on the blog mostly for me so I don't have to look for it again, however, maybe someone else would find it useful?

If you are using the ProCal (now called the JPT Retention Time Standardization Kit) you know what I'm talking about and have probably already done this yourself, but if you lose your Excel spreadsheet with the m/z you can download mine here.

If you don't know what I'm talking about you should check out this paper!


Retention time, mass AND COLLISION ENERGY calibrators.

They are a little expensive compared to some of the other QC reagents (10pmol of the 40 will set you back $99) but the ability to easily verify that HCD CE 30 on the Fusion still looks the most like HCD NCE 27 on the HF...?..this is the easiest way I know to verify it!

No comments:

Post a Comment