Wednesday, February 14, 2018

phpMS -- More new easy to use proteomics tools online!



CLICK THIS RED ELEPHANT TO GO RIGHT TO THE TOOL!!





EDIT: 10/13/18 After watching a second person use this blog post to get to the the phpMS webserver (the way I access this tool I use probably every single day as well), I edited the top of the page to make it easier to find the direct link to the tool.





Powerful tools?
Easy and super simple to use?
Free webserver hosting it?
A random red elephant?

This is the link to the paper!! 


Check check check check!

The tolerance calculator is AWESOME. How often have you immediately wanted to know exactly what the Da or millimass unit tolerance is when you've been thinking in parts per millions (ppm) all day? Type it into the box!

In silico digest online or predict your fragments!  Sure, the Protein Prospector has been able to do this for 20 years -- but...and I mean this in the most respectful way possible...I use the Protein Prospector at least once a day right now, but it's never been the most user friendly tool ever written.

The red elephant is a really nice thing to bookmark when I need a simpler answer without the raw power of the my hillbilly friend.

Like most tools people are developing these days, this thing has way more power than the smaller functionalities I seem most impressed with here. I'm just talking about the neat little tools that are going to make my life easier and my day maybe a little more productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment