Sunday, September 25, 2016

Bethesda Thermo User's Meeting October 27!!


I LOVE the User's Meetings. I generally take a vacation day and fly up to Boston to see that one, but -alas- I'd already booked alternate vacation plans before they announced the date -- next year!!

This year I got to help plan and pick speakers for the Maryland one. This is the lineup!

You can register here (space is limited!)



Why you wouldn't want to miss it if you're here!?!?

Dr. Pandey showing how he can integrate DIA with proteogenomics!!!
Dr. Cole showing the use of capillary electrophoresis in proteomics!!
FPOP!!  I still haven't seen Dr. Jones since she relocated to Baltimore!
Dave Muddiman is here!!
Dr. Jenkins is going to talk about METAL!



...in Zinc finger proteins!  There is lots of other great stuff as well, of course!!



No comments:

Post a Comment