Friday, August 7, 2015

Control your EasyNLC from your desktop

Man, I swore I wrote this a long time ago, but I can't find it.

Okay, on the same tilt as the post this week so you can observe your flow remotely: What if you want to control your EasyNLC remotely?

Well, you should download the file Easy NLC VLC from my FTP site.  Now, depending on your security configurations this might or might not be easy.  You may need to get one of those IT nerds up to put in their passwords and things.  I've had a ton of trouble getting it installed on some high security networks, even with the help of IT nerds.

Shout out to Shan for this and Fred for finding this convenient Zip file!  I work in a pretty awesome team these days!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ben,

    This is fantastic share !!
    Loads of thanks to Shan !!

    --
    Santosh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    I wish to obtain this file - but unable to access the link. Please let me know if the link has been taken down.

    Andrew

    ReplyDelete