Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Added PRM/DIA to QE cycle time calculator


Okay! So that got downloaded a LOT!!!  Thanks for the feedback!

Motivated me to do some updates on my lunch break.  In the Q Exactive Family Cycle Time calculator you will find some important updates including an important "read me" section including my assumptions and references for where I got the math I used.

More importantly, however, is that I added sections of parallel reaction monitoring calculations (PRM, also called T-MS2 in QE Tune previous to version 2.4) and simple DIA.

You can get the new and improved calculator here.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ben, just wondering if you could please check the link to the improved calculator as I'm not able to download! Thanks for the great Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy,
    Sorry for the mixup. The FTP site has been down for a bit. I have purchased a subscription from a new vendor and I hope to have everything transferred soon.

    ReplyDelete