Friday, September 26, 2014

Proteomics conferences and meetings anywhere in the world.


This is a request for you guys!

I'm trying to keep a running list of all the proteomics conferences and meetings in the world.  This is partially to be useful and partially for selfish reasons.

Reasons:
1)  (Useful) This is useful for everybody in the field.  Google "Proteomics conferences world-wide" and get a list of the meetings out there.  (Google loves me and this blog)

2) (Selfish) I get a decent amount of vacation time for an American.  And I have a lot of airline miles since I'm on a plane virtually every week.  If I know about your conference, maybe I can go.  I have a great time traveling alone, but sometimes its fun to travel for a reason.  Yes, I'm saying I would possibly take vacation time and fly to your state/province or country to go to your meeting on my dime.  I'm still super bummed out I missed a cool conference in Vienna in August for some training I had to do.

But for any of this to happen I need to know about your meeting.  Big or small.  Leave a comment in the section below or email me:  orsburn@vt.edu and I'll add it to the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment