Friday, June 1, 2012

New Position


Things have been happening really quickly in my life recently.  First off, I am leaving the world of government contracting to begin my new career as a Field Applications Scientist for Thermo Fisher Scientific.  Second, I am leaving the grinding commutes of the Washington, D.C. metro area for the wide open plains of Indiana.  A consequence of all these amazing events is that I have fallen behind on my blog entries.  I didn't actually realize how long it had been since I had written until I got an email from a reader in India asking me to keep writing.  (Shout out to Santosh!)
On top of this, a super secret project I contributed to at the NIH is finally going to be unveiled and I'll get to write about it sometime in the next few months, as the paper should be submitted soon.  The manuscript has been sucking up a lot of my time recently, but its off my desk temporarily and I can get away from the revision process for a few days.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Ben,

    Congratulations for your new assignment at Thermo.

    Looking forward to know your super secret project.

    Thanks,
    Santosh

    ReplyDelete